Patient-Centric Data Ownership
Security & Privacy-by-Design
What does Kyral Health do?
How does it work?
How does it benefit Providers?
What does Kyral Health do?
Appointments & Scheduling
- Intuitive and simplified scheduling system
- Self-scheduled appointments, including end-user billing and transactions
- Authentication of vaccination status, benefits, employment or other credentials
- Granular access to personal information to other members in the network
- Anonymous, random KyralID identifier for privacy and security
- Immutable history of records, appointments, and any transaction or event
Interoperability & Data Portability
- On a distributed ledger, interoperability is the standard, not the exception
- Decentralization allows data to be location-agnostic and accessible anywhere
- Data portability allows an individual to take their medical records across borders
- CMS rules on interoperability and end to blocking of healthcare data mandate openness
- HL7 FHIR based APIs are now the de facto standard and is internationally accepted
- U.S. Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) has standardized data availability
Privacy & Security
- End-to-end encryption and zero-knowledge proof system (we handle no data)
- Compliant with HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, and other upcoming regulations future-proof the platform
- A network of verified and trusted organizations prevents single points of failure
- Decentralized data storage and data redundancy mitigates ransomeware downtime and demands
- Single source of truth provides finality of the data
- Random, non-identifiable identification and credentialing system
Hacked Health Data Journey
Healthcare is the industry most targeted by hackers. More healthcare accounts have been hacked or breached in the last 10 years than the entire U.S. population, and continues to increase.
After going undetected or even unreported for months or years, hacked health data ultimately ends up for sale on the Dark Web for up to $1000 per record, compared to $17 for a hacked U.S. credit card or $2 for a valid U.S. social security number.
Cyberattacks, ransomware and security breaches have led to identity fraud and permanent loss of sensitive, personal, and family health information, and liabilities, fines, and class-action lawsuits for providers.
The “P” in HIPAA doesn't stand for privacy. KYRAL Health aims to change that with our industry-leading, zero-knowledge privacy and security- first platform, architected from the ground up, not bolted-on after health data has been breached.
Technology & Open-Source
KYRAL’s platform is open-source and built on trusted and secure distributed ledger technology, Hyperledger Fabric, a permissioned enterprise-grade infrastructure.
Single Source of Truth
As an open-source framework, the ledger is anchored in data privacy and secure architecture. Records, events, and transactions are immutable, have provenance, and provides trust to all parties and stakeholders.
Patient-Centric Data Flow
APIs and microservices running on Kubernetes allows data exchange between databases and private channels on a cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, and scalable platform. No middlemen, gatekeepers, or data brokers to control the flow of information or demand fees for access to data.
HIPAA, CCPA, and GDPR-compliant with a layer-2 network that integrates seamlessly with any EHR system or siloed databases, and is future-proof with HL7 FHIR interoperability.
Governance & Endorsement
Shared governance through consensus mechanisms and endorsement policies ensures integrity of the data on the ledger, provides a single source of truth (finality), and fairness in the network. Every organization (peer) and user (member) in the network has a signed certificate and every transaction is signed to provide proof of authenticity
Process & Workflow Automation
Smart contracts on the blockchain automate and structure business logic, transactions, and workflows without human supervision and without errors.
Using our platform
Digital Health Hub & Gateway
KYRAL Health provides a Web3 portal to onboard and transact with patients, healthcare administrators, insurers, third party vendors, or any other user of the network. The portal allows anyone to join and become a member of Kyral Health’s network of trusted partners and members, including physicians, academic institutions, medical centers, and non-profit organizations.
Signup for Beta
KyralNET Community & Open-Source Developers
KYRAL Health is part of KyralNET, a global connected community of individuals, developers, and trusted parties and organizations to create a network of trust throughout the world, without borders or boundaries, accessible and available to all, anywhere. We believe privacy and health are fundamental human rights and everyone should be in control of their life, their health, and their data.